Monday, May 27, 2013

Beach Bums

I've been really lousy at keeping up with blogging, so I thought with the month drawing to a close, I would share some highlights from May.

Early May brought beautiful weather to our little island, and I never like to miss an opportunity to get out and soak up some sun.  So while the sun shined, we ditched everything else and got out to enjoy it as much as possible.

  We went to Old Man House Beach, just across the pass from the island on two occassions.  In the picture below, we are looking back toward Bainbridge Island.  My friend Lindsey is always game for loading up the kids to go do something, which is a lot of fun.









 
 
Lily loves to hang out with the big girls.
 
 
The next pictures are actually from my birthday, in April.  We went to Point No Point Lighthouse.  When we first arrived it was pretty chilly, but we stuck it out and finally the sun came out and warmed us right up!



 
I love living where we are surrounded by beaches!
 

No comments: