Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dance Recitals

Saturday was the last day of dance in this session for Julia and Irene. They have both very much enjoyed their classes and have done well in them. Julia seems to really have a knack for dance, she is graceful and coordinated. Renie's "recital" was really more of a demonstration of the skills they have learned. She did very well with her leaps and ballet positions.





(Is that a cute little mug, or what?)






Julia's class performed a dance to "Thriller". It was really good and Julia was fantastic. I'm so frustrated that I had no way to videotape it. But here are a million pictures.





(I'm sorry, is it just me, or is my daughter incredibly beautiful?)

1 comment:

Erin said...

cute! yes, all your girls are beautiful but I think Julia is especially stunning!