Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've been tagged..

It was bound to happen eventually! Here it goes...

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Lincoln Hale Tatro

How long have you been married? 9 1/2 years

How long did you date? A little over 2 years, 1 1/2 of those were love letter dating while I was on my mission.

How old is he? 34

Who eats more sweets? Lincoln

Who said I love you first? Lincoln

Who is taller? Lincoln-6' 2" to my 5' 5 1/2"

Who can sing better? Me, but Lincoln has a great appreciation for music.

Who is smarter? Hmmm... in what? We kind of balance each other.

Who does the laundry? Me, all day every day!

Who pays the bills? Lincoln

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Lincoln (I was just thinking how funny it would have been if I had accidentally skipped over this question and Terri's answer- David- was still here.)

Who mows the lawn? Lincoln- I've not mowed the lawn ONCE since we got married. Maybe now that we live somewhere with fewer snakes I'll start helping with that!

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? Lincoln. We determined long ago that he would rather drive than deal with the demands of the kids.

Who is more stubborn? Definately Lincoln. I try to be but I cave.

Who kissed who first? Lincoln kissed me. I was already set apart as a missionary (he was not a member of the church so he didn't know he shouldn't). When I realized he was coming in I quickly turned my face so he kissed my cheek. He was reading it as total cold shoulder!

Who asked who out first? Well, I guess technically he asked me out- but only after I gave him my number and made it clear that if he DID ask me I would say yes. (At first he would only call my house when he knew I wasn't there so he could leave a message and put the ball back in my court!)

Who proposed? Lincoln

Who has more siblings? Me, 2 sisters 3 brothers. He has 2 sisters.

Who wears the pants? I'd like to say me, but in reality it's definately him.


Ok. So now I get to tag some people. Then I guess I go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. I'll tag Jenn-Lee, Teri Ross, and Chari (who totally won't do it! That's right, it's a challenge!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Molly, I did too answer. Check it out. I love your postings and phots. I also think Kennedys blog is so cute. She is growing up! I am in France right now. My Pépé died Sunday. My mom and I flew here Monday. Ill be here till the 21st. I will hopefully post some stories and photos soon. I did talk a bit about it on my blog but no photos yet;
Love ya girl.