Monday, April 20, 2009

Jump Rope For Heart



So wow. It's been a while since I've blogged. So I guess I'll try to do a little catch up.

A couple weeks ago, Kennedy participated in Jump Rope For Heart, to benefit the American Heart Association.


The entire fourth grade spent an hour and a half in the gym jumping rope. Parents were invited to watch and join in. Lincoln and I both took our turns jumping, though we have no photographic evidence. The younger classes each took a few minutes to come watch, and were able to participate if one of the fourth graders chose them to take their turn. Kennedy lovingly picked Julia to jump for a minute and she did great.


I left the event about 15 minutes early and ended up missing Devon's participation. I wish i would have been there for that!

Getting hotter and hotter!

No comments: