Monday, April 27, 2009

Last Day of Classes

Although I have thoroughly enjoyed Renie and Devon's classes at Lands End, it was nice to see them end simply because now the older girls have started outdoor soccer and our Saturday mornings were getting pretty crazy! On Saturday we went to the final classes, which for Renie, included a little "recital". My friend Kym taught the class again and did a great job.






Devon was very happy that his friend Xan was in soccer with him. That helped him to be a little more confident this year and participate more than he did last year. Next year he's ready to move on to outdoor soccer with the big girls.


2 comments:

Erin said...

holy cow! I can't believe how big renie is. she looks all grown up.

jessie said...

I cannot wait for my kids to play sports! I've searched all around for Jack, but there's not a whole lot until he turns 5. :( And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :) It sounds like you had a great b-day weekend and what a cool gift with the bike trailer! I'd love to be able to ride and pull the kiddos.. I suppose I'd need to get a bike first, though. :) I could always ask my mom to ship me my Huffy 10-speed from my grade-school years... ;)

And Renie does look so grown up! When did that happen?!