Monday, April 27, 2009

The Latest Addition

This is Graham. We adopted him from the Iowa County Humane Society. He is just the absolute perfect cat for us! He is lovable, playful, handsome, sociable, and incredibly patient. There was never a time of adjustment- he was never nervous or unsure in our home. He just came in and acted like he had been here forever. He plays happily with the kids, chasing around a toy mouse on a string as the kids drag it behind them. Jesse laughs and laughs so hard at him he can hardly catch his breath. The girls are learning to clean his litter box- they are not quite doing it to my standard, but they'll get there.

The only problem is that I seem to have developed an allergy to cats. I think it is manageable, however, if I just don't touch him much. Time will tell.





We sure love him!

2 comments:

jessie said...

Aww! He's adorable! :) I'm sorry you're allergic, though!

The Pimentel Family said...

I love you blog! Your kids are SO cute! What a cute little bunny you have in a basket. :)