Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Groggy thoughts...

As I was falling asleep last night I remember thinking about SOMETHING that I thought would be great material for a post today. Unfortunately it left my brain as I slept. But I'm sure I remember it being really interesting, clever, and witty. I'm absolutely positive you would be giggling and wiping tears from your eyes as you beckon to those around you to come partake of the enjoyment. You would be nodding in agreement at my thoughtful insight, amazed by my ability to somehow know exactly what you are thinking and feeling. It would leave you feeling nostalgic and sentimental, warm and rosy.
So imagine all those things because I can't seem to form a coherent thought. Maybe it has something to do with the 2 year old tugging on my arm begging for a ham samwich.

No comments: