Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Visitor!



Yesterday I got to spend an hour with a friend I haven't seen in 11 years! I met Mark Nugent when we were both missionaries for our church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) in Atlanta, GA. He was my District Leader for a while and we had lots of fun times. 11 years later we're both married with 8 kids between the two of us! He was just as I remember him- funny and friendly with a sparkle of mischief in his eye! Thanks for stopping to see us, Mark!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's great. I want a mission friend to come visit me (whiny voice). :)

Persnickety Prints said...

CUTENESS! Just wait till you get my package:) You will laugh so hard!
OK, why is it that I treat Mark to sushi & I never hear from him again! I thought he loved food?
I can't even get onto his blog cause he forgot to re-ad me. whatever. i am pissed!:)
(p.s. sorry i haven't blogged & checked in for awhile. have you seen the stock market? just trying to stay afloat! AND i am responsible for 21 kids christmas in our ward. i have no idea how i became in charge of the angel tree....i WAS just the weightlifting instructor!)