Monday, November 3, 2008

New camera...



Happy early birthday to Lincoln. Lincoln decided what he wanted for his birthday was a new camera. (Remember I fell in the brook with our old one so it no longer flashes. And it was kind of irritating me anyway even before that happened. If you've read my blog for very long at all you've heard me complain about it.) So we got a new camera and I LOVE it! It's a Nikon D40. I can take close ups of the kids without it blurring, pictures in the dark, and 3 pictures in a second if I want to. No more delay causing the moment to be lost. Here are some close-ups I took of Jesse while I was playing with it. Notice how clearly you can see his boogers? Isn't that wonderful?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I want a NIKON so bad! Love the boogers too!

You are right about the ward,..lots of new families,..there are also a few non members in that collage. There is a new family it seems every month. Lots of young couples too with no kids. It has changed a lot. That baby boy with the sucker is Vicki's grandson. We sure miss you guys down here!

jessie said...

I'm also very envious! I've been pleading for a D40x for over a year now! (I'm not picky! I don't need the D60 or D90!! Just the plain old D40x or D40 would make me a happy wife!)

Christmas is coming, though... I'm hoping Justin will redeem himself from last year when he got me a blue-tooth for my cell phone. Sure it's an okay gadget (that I really never use), but it was totally something HE wanted! LOL!

I can't wait to see more great pictures! Then I can show Justin more examples of just how much better they are with a really nice camera!

Gilly's Son said...

Glad you are enjoying it...hoping to get my hands on it some time so let me know when you are done.....since it was technically my birthday present!